Sussex Funeral Services is an independent funeral director and undertaking service offering comprehensive funeral care to the Rottingdean community. We care for the deceased with the highest respect, sensitivity and professionalism, and we will provide you and your loved ones with comprehensive, dignified care and arrangements starting from the first moment you contact us.
You may never face a more difficult time than when you’re experiencing the death of a loved one. At Sussex Funeral Services, we understand how challenging this time might be, and we will support you at every step while you work through the natural emotions of intense grief, anger and confusion. We’ll arrange every aspect of the funeral ceremony, and will guide you through the myriad choices available to you to mark the passing of your loved one. This journey may be a difficult one, but we’ll make sure that you’ll never have to go through it alone.
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we’re always there if you need us.
Independent Rottingdean Funeral Directors and Undertakers
At Sussex Funeral Services, we’re committed to the ideals of our motto: ‘For Caring, Compassion and Choice’. We want everyone to be able to remember their loved one through a personal and heartfelt ceremony that honours the life they lived as well as the grief felt by their family and friends at their passing. As a truly independent, local funeral directors and undertakers, Sussex Funeral Services provides comprehensive and bespoke funeral services that are tailored to your individual requirements.
Whether you prefer a traditional religious service or would like to arrange a unique, alternative funeral, we will ensure that your every need is met. Likewise, whether you prefer a simple and cost-effective ceremony or would like to arrange a more lavish affair, we will guarantee that all of the arrangements meet your approval.
As part of our service, we can advise on every aspect of the funeral service, from the largest decisions – such as whether to choose a religious or secular ceremony – to the smallest details that add a personalised touch. We will secure a fitting venue for the service and for a gathering afterwards, if you so choose, and will arrange catering if required.
Whatever style of funeral service you would prefer, we will support you at every step of the way, advising and guiding you through the nearly endless options available at your own pace, ensuring that you have all the time that you need to come to a decision.
Highest Standards, Flexible and Responsive to Your Needs
At Sussex Funeral Services, we are proud to be a local funeral directors and undertakers, and we strive to stay involved in the community and create the deep, personal relationships that allow us to provide sensitive and compassionate service to our clients. We are always responsive to your needs as they arise, and are available 24 hours a day for support and guidance. Our commitment to high-quality service is evidenced by our excellent reputation throughout Rottingdean, and you can be confident that we will always adhere to the highest standards and will treat you and your loved one with the utmost compassion and respect.
National Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors
Sussex Funeral Services is proud to be an approved member of the National Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF). This honour indicates that we meet the highest ethical and industry standards and that we adhere to the society’s code of practice. This ensures that our service is always of the highest quality.
Sussex Funeral Services are local, independent funeral directors and undertakers serving the Rottingdean community. We are available 24 a day, seven days a week, with home visits available if required. See how we can help you by contacting us for a free, no-obligation consultation today.
Information About Rottingdean
- Sussex Funerals is proud to offer funerary services services in Rottingdean, Brighton. A large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Sussex Funerals make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Over the years Brighton has assimilated villages and a number of settlements including Aldrington, Hangleton, Old Steine, Bevendean, Hangleton, Brunswick, Coldean and Black Rock.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Sussex Funerals’s funerary services service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Sussex Funerals in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Sussex Funerals’s funerary services services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.