The 'Simple' Cremation - £2,175
So what’s included?
Our ‘Simple’ cremation option is an affordable all-inclusive alternative to the bespoke services that we offer.
In order to distinguish between this ‘special offer‘ and our bespoke service, and for the purposes of fairness towards our ‘bespoke clients‘ it is necessary for us to place some restrictions on this ‘special offer’.
It is a fixed price and includes where applicable:
- Collection within 10 miles (out of hours will incur an extra charge)
- Personal Hygiene care of deceased
- Viewing in our Family Viewing Room, within office hours if required
- Hearsette for Conveying to crematorium – coffin already placed when family enter chapel
- Cremation Fee
- Coffin suitable for cremation – Light oak wood effect
- Doctors fees (if applicable)
- Officant fee – Funeral Service is led by Philip Evans Jnr (please see notes below)
- Fixed priced: This is a fixed priced funeral: e.g no reductions for any of our services not used
- Times of the funeral service: are restricted to slots between 9am and 10am, being the cheaper crematorium slots
- Afternoon Options: We will also consider the 3pm to 4.30pm crematorium slots, however this will incur a further charge to cover the extra crematorium fee charged – approx £190
- Full payment: Cleared funds must be received at least 4 days before the funeral takes place
- Doctors Fees: Where there are no Doctors Fees payable (coroner’s cases) then this cost will be deducted from the quoted price
- Funeral Officiant: Where Philip is asked to officiate – He will act as a master of Ceremonies and introduce speakers, read any eulogy or tributes written by the family
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients , that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them
- No deviations from the ‘all-inclusive services’ listed above, except where approved and at the discretion of the Funeral Director
Sussex Funeral Services is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 31 merchant reviews