The ‘Simple Ceremony’ Cremation – £2,199
We are offering this ‘Simple’ cremation Funeral service to offer those who are on a tight budget, a more affordable option ensuring that you can still have a ‘service’ at the crematorium chapel.
So what is included in our ‘Simple’ service?
- Collection from Hospital or Hospice (24 hour service)
- Personal Hygiene care of deceased
- Viewing in our Family Viewing Room, within office hours if required
- Doctors Fees (only payable if applicable)
- Coffin suitable for cremation – Light oak wood effect
- Crematorium Fee for the 9.30 or 10am slot
- Chapel service at the crematorium – to be led by Philip or a member of the family
- Full payment: Cleared funds must be received at least 4 days before the funeral takes place
- The Early funeral is to take place at the 9.30 or 10am slots at Woodvale (cheaper priced crematorium fee)
- The coffin is pre-placed thereby no costs incurred for the use of a hearse or bearers
- Doctors Fees: Where there are no Doctors Fees payable (coroner’s cases) then this cost will be deducted from the quoted price
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients , that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them
- Home Collections & Out of Hours Collections will incur an additional collection charge