The 'All-Inclusive' Cremation - £2,750
We are offering this ‘all inclusive’ service to ensure transparency, to help simplify pricing and to make it easier for you to compare prices with other Brighton Funeral Directors.
So what is included in our ‘All-Inclusive’?
- Collection from Hospital or Hospice (24 hour service)
- Personal Hygiene care of deceased
- Viewing in our Family Viewing Room, within office hours if required
- 4 x Bearers
- Coffin suitable for cremation – Light oak wood effect
- Brighton Crematorium Fee
- Doctors Fees
- Minister or Celebrant Fee
- Full payment: Cleared funds must be received at least 4 days before the funeral takes place
- Doctors Fees: Where there are no Doctors Fees payable (coroner’s cases) then this cost will be deducted from the quoted price
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients , that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them.
- Home Collections & Out of Hours Collections will incur an additional collection charge
Sussex Funeral Services is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 31 merchant reviews